Car Insurance per month for a 23 year old– If you are in 23 years old the average would probably be $1200 or $100 a month. Get a free online insurance quote that will compare all the companies in your area and give you the lowest prices. Most insurers offer a monthly payment scheme and most need about 15% up front to start the cover. The scheme is usually in the form of a loan and so interest is charged – this can be as much as 25% APR. This is usually at rate which is higher than most credit cards even charge so look at other ways to borrow the money to spread the cost if possible as it will be cheaper. Actually, there are steps drivers can take to get discounts on their auto insurance. Maintaining good grades (for young drivers still in school), and taking defensive driving or other driver re-education courses can save drivers up to 10% on their car insurance costs.
Factors that Effect How Much Does Car Insurance Cost is
- The companies, that provide this service in your area, because they can provide cheap or expensive services for the same thing.
- What you will want to cover with your insurance, if you need to cover more risks the insurance’s cost will be bigger.
- Your driving experience, if you are a driver for a long time and you have no accidents you will pay smaller amount for insurance, compared to somebody who is driver with less experience and has a car accident.
The collision policy is also deciding in how much a car insurance per month for a 23 years old. Below the collision policy that offers limits which are considered to be standard coverage limits in most states.
Police Coverage Limits
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: $100,000 per person, $50,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: $50,000 per person, $50,000 per accident
- Medical Payments Coverage: $10,000 per person, no accident cap
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury Coverage: $50,000 per person, $100,000 per accident
- Uninsured Property Damage Coverage: $50,000 per accident
- Uninsured Motorist Deductible: $500
- Comprehensive Deductible: $250
- Collision Deductible: $250
Drivers Aged 24 Years and Younger Averages
For drivers under the age 24, rates for this automobile for a 6 month policy are as follows:
- Travelers Insurance: $1948
- Direct Insurance: $1954
- Esurance: $2339
- Safeco Insurance: $2921
Getting insurance coverage now will guarantee that your children and spouse will be taken care off in case of your death. Their college education will be paid for and the mortgage on your house will be taken care off. So, the car insurance for a 23 years old and the other ages is really important.
6 total views, 6 views today